Black Jack ClassicBlackjack is a classic card game and is played with 4 decks of 52 cards. Black Jack (a card worth 10 and an ace) is the optimum. If you get a score higher than 21, you’re “busted”. The aim of the game is to get with 2 or more cards 21 points (or to get nearer to 21 points as the bank).
- 3 hands possible per game
- 4 decks of 52 cards
- Aces are worth 1 or 11 points
- Picture cards (Jack, Queen and King) count as 10 points
- All other cards (2-10) count as the number shown which means the 2 is worth 2 points, the 5 is worth 5, the 9 is worth 9 points etc.
- The four suits (Spades, Hearts, Clubs and Diamonds) do not have any influence on the game.